We’d like to thank them for the opportunity to let our son go to this school. I don’t know how they found me, but I’m glad they did.– Bobby and Paula, Parents
Fulfilling our mission is no easy task. It will require an extensive commitment of time, energy and financial resources.– Andrew Boy
These teachers are so upbeat. They make you feel very very welcome.– Bobby Cline and Paula Green
When I visit our students who are now in high school, they have that same passion for college, even after they have left CCA.– Michelle Williams
I love the fact that the teachers hold her accountable for her homework, for her tests, for the syllabus. Everything is in order.– Jason, Parent
This school system is challenging. It pushes the boundaries of creativity and learning.– Jason, Parent
It’s a great school to attend. It’s a great place to work too, because everyone here has a passion and dedication.– Michelle Williams
I have always expected Christopher to go far, but with the help of CCA, Christopher already has a plan. He has a plan and he’s in the 8th grade - and that’s amazing.– Maria, Mother
The teachers do everything in their power to be responsible for the success of not only their students, but of the school, of the class, and of the grade.– Jason, Parent
The teachers care. They care about education, they make sure the kids get their work done, and they communicate with you.– Bobby and Paula, Parents
I'm most proud of my grades. Since I've come here, I've been on the honor roll every single time.– Christopher, Student
For the staff, this is not just a job for them. They are really on a mission to change these childrens’ lives and impact the community.– Jason, Parent
CCA has made it possible for my son to get wonderful grades and scholarships to great high schools that I never in a million years thought I would be able to send him to.– Maria, Parent
The administration supports the things that are important. They support the teachers, they are always focused on learning and getting kids as far as they can in 1 year, 2 years, 3 years.– Kathryn Anstaett
Columbus Collegiate Academy Main Street Campus provides a college-preparatory, middle school education to students in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Collegiate Academy delivers an education of solid academic preparation that opens doors to promising futures. In order to achieve this critical yet demanding goal, our school included the following elements:
- An intensive curriculum with a strong focus on skill development, especially in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- A longer school day (approximately 8:40 AM – 4:00 PM).
- Extended class time in literacy and mathematics to ensure proficiency in basic skills for all students.
- Regular homework to ensure skill development and content mastery.
- Interventions, including tutoring in small-groups for students who do not meet academic standards.
- A simple uniform that supports respect for self and others and diminishes social stress.
- A High School Placement Program that will bridge the gap between 8th and 9th grades and ensure our students are attending the top high schools in Columbus.
- Regular college tours to the top colleges and universities in Ohio.
- Sports: CCA Main is a member of a charter school athletic association and will offer basketball, soccer, flag football, volleyball, and others.